The following lists our current Covid-19 related policies and guidelines for attending a show. Please check back before you head to venue as these may have changed since you purchased a ticket.
Per current CDC guidelines, guests and staff are not required to wear masks or maintain distance if they have been fully vaccinated. For anyone not fully vaccinated, a mask is required for entering and moving about the venue. For example, if you’re walking to the bar, going to the restroom, dancing, ordering a drink, etc, a face mask must be worn.
Be sure to be prepared when you arrive at the venue:
• Bring a mask that covers your nose and face. Vaccinated: optional, but a good idea. Not vaccinated: required.
• Abide by the markings on the pavement when waiting in line for entry.
• Have your ticket and ID ready
• Bags or purses larger than 5″x6″ are not allowed
• Re-entry is not permitted
Our cleaning protocols and precautions have been elevated above the recommended requirements throughout the venue. This includes dedicated staff members for frequent cleaning of high-touchpoint areas.
Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue. Staff members will be accessible if sanitizing products need to be located or replenished.
Please refrain from entering Slowdown if you or anyone in your party are experiencing the following symptoms:
• Shortness of breath
• Other symptom of Covid related illness per CDC Guidelines
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Thank you for your continued support, and in advance for your cooperation as we get back to it. We cannot wait to see you again!