Slowdown is currently hiring for several positions: a full time Marketing Manager, and part time General Staff. See below for job descriptions and the application process.
Slowdown – General Staff
For bartending, door, and floor positions, interested candidates should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by during business hours to fill out an application:
729 North 14th Street
Omaha, NE 68102
Slowdown – Marketing Manager
Slowdown is seeking an accomplished, full time marketing manager to oversee all marketing efforts. Must have 3+ years experience. Must live in or relocate to Omaha. See general job description and submission process below.
Events and Marketing
• Spearhead event marketing campaigns for all performances through effective social media, radio and local marketing strategies.
• Fulfill and administer advertising plans to artist booking team and management while discussing marketing efforts to maximize turnout for each event.
• Budget and implement social media campaigns and content for all current platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) for all events.
• Oversee ticketing and event building.
• Explore event and organizational level partnerships and sponsorships for cross-marketing in unique channels.
• Organize and issue weekly event email blasts to all subscribers and analyze accordingly.
• Build and maintain relationships with local media writers while facilitating monthly press releases with all upcoming events.|
• Oversee local street team and grassroots marketing efforts.
• Develop and maintain Slowdown’s brand awareness in the local marketplace.
• Maximize social media presence, subscribers and followers on all channels.
• Develop plan for long term web presence, website overhauls and new site launches.
• Explore programming and concert series-type events with local radio stations.
• Explore advertising and venue sponsorship opportunities with media, current product brands and other relevant local businesses.
Required Skills: Writing. Proficiency in Facebook Ads Manager, ToneDen, and HootSuite. Excel, Word.
Ideal Skills: Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/Coding, Web design and maintenance.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.